Every organization knows that reducing maintenance expenses is an important part of protecting the value of their vehicle fleet. Operating since 2009, Green Forest Car Wash has been helping control maintenance costs by delivering clean cars quickly and for a modest price. The Green Forest FLEET program not only keeps your organization's vehicles clean and professional, but also makes payment and tracking paperwork very easy for you.
- Easy – a driver can get a wash whenever needed without the hassle of payment method and reimbursement paperwork.
- Economic – our pricing is very competitive and we have free vacuums.
- Efficient – the drive-thru wash has your vehicle clean and shiny in less than 5 minutes.
- Eco-Friendly – Unlike other washes, we recycle all of our water into an above-ground reclamation system to be filtered and used again in the tunnel. We use Blue Coral® Beyond Green cleaning agents and use low horse power equipment to limit our electricity usage.
Green Forest provides a card (or multiple cards) that are used in the automated pay machines, just like credit cards. You can issue cards to whichever employees you want, whenever you want. We record every time the card is used, and send you a bill at the end of the month with dates times and amounts.
Our washes range in value so when you purchase over $500 in a one-month period, you'll receive a 10% discount for subsequent purchases that month. If you reach $750 in a one-month period, we'll give you a 15% discount for subsequent purchases that month. And if you reach $1,000 in a one-month period, we'll give you a 20% discount for subsequent purchases that month.
To get your organization started with a Green Forest fleet card, contact us!
99% of vehicles work in our wash! However:
- We are unable to accept dual wheel vehicles
- No vehicles taller than 92”
- Pick-up beds must be empty
- No tires wider than 13.8”
Please note: Our wash equipment is very safe and we encounter no problems with vehicles that are well maintained. No claims will be paid for damages to antennas, wiper blades, mirrors, signage, vehicle modifications, trim, windshields, or license plates. Our staff is happy to remove antennas upon request and tapes rear wiper blades on cars that have them.